Digital Fluency Intensive Day 6


The beauty of the digital world and being apart of Manaiakalani's DFI program is rewindable learning/teaching. Unfortunately, I wasn't here for this session but I was able to use the links sent in the agenda, and look through my colleague's blogs to see what new learning they had done.

What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?

Connected

- Connectivity is a way of life for our students
- Take it from them and they will check out
- Manaiakalani is full of different types of education: primary schools, kura kaupapa, special schools, high schools
- Manaiakalani is part of a powerful network
- Share is a huge part of connecting. Making connections means both parties are sharing
- Tuhi mai, tuhi atu: a way of connecting children across New Zealand. Classes in this program are able to talk to and share their learning with other learners.


Comments

Popular Posts