Digital Fluency Intensive Day 9

What did I learn that increased my understanding of Manaiakalani kaupapa and pedagogy?


Ubiquitous

- Anytime, anywhere, any pace
- Kids learning accelerates during the year and usually drops during the summer holidays
- Summer Learning Journey harnesses the power of technology to help support the learning of children over the summer holidays
- Children don’t have to learn at the fastest speed of the fastest learner



Today, I sat the Google For Education Exam (Level 1) and I passed!

Comments

  1. Congratulations! Well deserved reward for the work you have put in over the past nine weeks. I am pleased your school gave you this opportunity early in your career because you will be able to take a lot from it as you plan for Term 4 and for 2020.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts