Project update - where am I going?

Update - how is my project going?

My project is going well. I have figured out what my tool is going to look like, and Rebecca and I are in talks about making sure that our tools are consistent across the levels. We spoke about what levels we would be focusing on (Rebecca focusing mainly on Level 4 and late Level 3, myself focusing on Level 2 and early Level 3). I have made sure that I am using the appropriate app (Google Sheets) and the functions are working in with the questions. I have made a few different Google Sheets that have the formula set with the questions. I have got more of an understanding of the gaps that are in between each level, how small and how big they can be. It makes it better for me to see what I can do as the teacher to help my learners understand Number Knowledge better.

What do I still need to do? 

Rebecca and myself will be meeting up to plan our website and what it is going to look like. We will also be discussing who can access the site and who can access the tools. I also need to continue making sheets for the different Number Knowledge, and then will head into making them for the different Math strands. I am looking forward to seeing my fellow MIT 2021 cohort colleagues to see how their projects are going.

Comments

Popular Posts