Project at a Glance

My MIT journey has come to an end. It has been an amazing year alongside my fellow MIT2021 colleagues. 

We started off altogether in Kuaotunu, where we had a deeper dive into what our projects would be about. Then we had two MIT days where we got to meet up in person at KPMG in Auckland City, and we got to work more on our projects, getting input from each other. In July, we were lucky enough to go over to Rarotonga, where we got to share our projects and ideas with the teachers there. It helped us to reflect on where we were in our project development, and what next steps we needed to take. Unfortunately due to lockdown, we weren't able to meet up for our last two KPMG days, or the Wananga - they were Google Meets. It was still good to see everyone and talk to everyone about our projects, and the progress that we made. We have finally come to an end now, and it was an amazing opportunity that I was grateful to be a part of.

I have put together a compilation of the things that I have done throughout the year.

 

A huge thank you to Dorothy and Matt for helping me with my project, giving me advice and making our MIT journey a pleasant ride. Also, big thank you to Jenny Oxley for the MIT2021 opportunities we were given this year.

Comments

Popular Posts