Inquiry Check In

Actually being in the classroom and having formed relationships with my learners, I have decided that I will be looking into managing Wellbeing and Behaviour in my classroom.

Learning in classroom can be affected by behaviour a lot, and it makes it hard to manage how much learning my children are doing. I will be choosing a core group of children that I can work closely with to ensure that they are comfortable enough, and are ready for learning.

I will be working alongside Russell Burt, who has his own core group of learners, where we will make measurable, realistic and achievable goals for learners. These goals will be discussed with the learners so that they can recognise what they need help with in the classroom setting. The goals will be written on a card, checked in with daily, and after 4 weeks, the goals will be revised (if needed).

Having being introduced to MITEY this year, I feel more comfortable to teach Mental Health. They have specialized programs that can be modified to my class

Comments

Popular Posts